The present Agreement regulates relations between Administration of an information resource "OpenBDSM" and a physical person, who is carrying out search and distribution of the information on the given resource.
Use of the information resource "OpenBDSM" carries a voluntary nature. The Administration of the resource does not bear responsibility for consequences of use of the resource.
The information resource "OpenBDSM is not a mass media. The Administration of the resource does not bear a responsibility for maintenance of the information, placed by the physical person on the given resource.
On the information resource "OpenBDSM" respects and protects the copyright, and related personal property and non-property rights. The use of works without the consent of the author is allowed only in cases, specified by law.
1. The parties of Agreement
Administration of the information resource "OpenBDSM", located on a domain name www.openbdsm.org (further - Administration), and the physical person, who has registered a personal account on the given resource (further - User), have entered into the present User Agreement (further - Agreement), as follows.
2. The subject of Agreement
Administration gives the User the right to place on the information resource "OpenBDSM" the following information:
- text materials;
- audio materials in a format established by Administration;
- photo materials in a format established by Administration;
- links to the materials placed on the given information resource, or on the other information resources.
3. The rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right:
- to freely carry out search, reception, transfer, manufacture and distribution of the information on the information resource "OpenBDSM" in any legal way;
- to comment information, provided by other Users;
- to demand at any moment from the Administration to delete own User account, that will lead to deleting of all information, which was placed by this User on the given resource before.
Administration has the right:
- at own discretion to restrict access to any information placed by the User; to remove the information placed by the User; to remove User account;
- to refuse to register a User account to User, which account was previously removed for violating conditions of the Agreement;
- to use in a depersonalized form the information from the profile of the User for carrying out and the publication of statistical and/or marketing researches;
- to delete without notification user data from the fields "BDSM interest" and "vanilla interests" in the user profile, if such data does not match the value of these fields (dating ads, narrative sentences, words or phrases with punctuation marks at the end, etc.).
User is obligated:
- not to use an obscene language;
- not to post on the information resource "OpenBDSM the information of pornographic nature;
- not to spread information aimed at propagation of war, violence, kindling of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, propagation of sexual discrimination, as well as other information, which distribution is provided administrative or criminal responsibility;
- not to duplicate information within the resource, in different communities (cross-posting is forbidden);
- to place in the communities only that information, which is strictly in line with the subject of a particular community;
- not to place in different translations of one post the information differing on sense;
- ensure the accuracy of the provided information;
- at spreading of information, the creator of which the User is not, to provide inclusion in its structure of authentic data on the owner of this information, in the form and volume, sufficient for identification of such person;
- not to violate working capacity of the site by placing of the information containing viruses, creating of additional loading on a server, application programs are not due to the functional maintenance of the information resource, and other ways.
Administration is obligated:
- to carry out protection of the User account from unauthorized access, destruction of the information placed by User, and also from other illegal actions against all such information at its disposal facilities;
- not to spread the confidential personal information of the Users;
- in case of posting by the User of the information which distribution classified as restricted or prohibited by law, either to remove such information or delete the User account;
- to delete information, that qualify as spam.
4. Determination of information of the pornographic nature
To information of the pornographic nature on the information resource "OpenBDSM" belongs:
- the images of genitals close up;
- the images of masturbation;
- the images of the scenes of sexual intercourse (both hetero and homosexual nature);
- the images of oral-genital and oral-anal contacts (fellatio, cunnilingus, anilingus);
- the images of sexual intercourse of group character with demonstration of interaction of genitals;
- demonstration of sexual interaction with persons, who have obvious signs of physical inability, failings and anomalies in the development, obviously suffer somatic and/or mental diseases;
- sexual actions involving underage persons;
- demonstration of sexual interaction between humans and animals (zoophilia);
- the images of sexual actions with a corpse, violations of the corpse (necrophilia).
5. Other conditions
The User realises and agrees that the information posted by him can be used by search or other automated services.
The Administration does not bear responsibility for a mismatch of desires of the User and actually received services.
In the case of a force-majeur situation (fighting acts, state of emergency, natural calamity etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information placed by User, and also trouble-free work of the information resource.
In view of gratuitous services provided under the Agreement, norm about protection of the rights of consumers can not be applicable to it.
6. The responsibility of the parties
In the case when the User had been placed the information, which distribution is restricted or prohibited by law, violate copyright or other right protected by the law, full responsibility for its placement is carried by the User.
7. Time and conditions of action of the Agreement
The present Agreement comes into force from the moment of authorisation by the User on an information resource "OpenBDSM" and extends for an indefinite period.
The Administration has the right to unilaterally change the terms of the Agreement. The User can be notified of changes by technical means of the resource.